|Company||Eightgrains, Sushi Soldier|
|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Pay & Benefits||$18.75/hr|
|Listed||Tue 10 Apr, 11:11 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Commercial kitchen experience in making Chinese Pastry for example making dough from scratch to rolling into dumpling pastry, bao, and buns.
- Have good understanding of how various of dumplings, dim sum and buns are made, and how to best improve for our purposes.
- Have to have great willingness to learn, adapt and take instructions and suggestions well. Need to have positive attitude towards the team and work. Must work efficiently in busy environment and can perform well under pressure.
- Training will be provided for those who has the basic skills and knowledge, and is willing to learn more and can take up the responsibilities with our growth in business. Preferably have level 3 Chinese pastry chef certificate.
- Successful candidate will eventually need to have potential to run the pastry section without supervision, lead the team and develop our pastry/dim sum side of the menu, including ordering, stock taking, rostering. Must be a team player.
- Also experienced Cafe Pastry Chef is wanted.
See what we do:
At 255 St Asaph Street in city centre, Little High Eatery.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.