|Company||Thai Po Thong Limited|
|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Wed 11 Apr, 1:41 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
o Performing business tasks, as well as working directly with customers providing select massage services.
o Provide safe, appropriate and effective massage techniques.
o Design specific sessions based on client’s individual needs.
o Assess the needs of each customer individually and select the appropriate treatment.
o Observe client reaction to massage and modifies as necessary.
o Recordkeeping, conducting promotional campaigns, maintaining stock inventories.
o Maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
Job position: Thai Chef
• Cooking of traditional Thai style meals, and associated kitchen duties including, ordering and preparation of vegetables and ingredients.
• Assisting with meal planning, menu preparation and food costs.
• Assisting with food handling to comply with food safety requirements.
• Working with all staff in the kitchen to ensure the smooth running of the kitchen and to maintain a high standard of food preparation.
• Customer relations to ensure their satisfaction with the meals.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.