|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 23 May, 10:35 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Monday to Friday 40 salary based
We have a unique opportunity for an enthusiastic Café Hospitality Chef Manager to lead a new team and environment for our new café opening in July. Providing the best service and quality food to our client in Auckland CBD.
This role will have responsibility to manage the food service operation and customer experience for one of our premier corporate clients. The role is 40 hours Monday to Friday with occasional weekends. This is a Brand new café and mobilization experiences would be an advantage.
The site is open all year but may have close down periods in semester holidays and over Christmas new years periods. The Café team is up to 8 staff and working in a good relationship to maximize the client satisfaction. Evenings might be required for open business from time to time.
You will have strong experience in customer service and a great food background. Importantly, you have excellent communication skills, a positive and enthusiastic attitude, and a commitment to providing excellent food and service!
If you have done mobilizations and openings before then please do not hesitate to apply.
To be successful, you will have:
- Previous hospitality experience in a comparable environment
- Relevant hospitality and tourism qualification - preferably a level 7 / Diploma level
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A good working knowledge of food and beverages
- Profit and loss understanding
- SAP knowledge preferred, but not essential
- Impeccable presentation and grooming standards
- Knowledge of OH&S & food hygiene
- Previous experience managing staff, rostering and labour budgeting
If you have a passion for providing five star service, along with a positive attitude and desire to contribute in this great environment, Apply Now!
Apply in writing to Jochen.firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume.
Job number: 557728
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.