|Company||Siam Cuisine Limited|
|Listed||Thu 24 May, 2:00 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We have a vacancy for an Asian Cook Chef in Dunedin, who is confident in maintaining consistent food quality standards to ensure our customers experience an “exceptional, consistent, and quality Asian dining experience” exceeding customer expectations.
We can offer…
Personal growth within our nationwide company.
Development of pre-existing skills with hands on experience
High performing values-based culture where people are genuinely at its heart.
In return we want people who have…
Leadership – Willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
Dependability – Reliable, responsible, and dependable. Fulfilling obligations.
Integrity – Honest and Ethical.
Cooperation – Good natured, pleasant with others, cooperative attitude.
Self Control – Maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, avoiding aggressive behaviour in difficult situations.
Attention to detail – Thorough in completing all work tasks and making sure systems are followed that have already been put into place.
Professionalism – Acting in a professional manner at all times, both individually and as a team.
You will be responsible for:
- Understanding and ensuring that food and presentation standards are maintained at all times.
- Regulating temperatures of ovens, grills and other cooking equipment
- Preparing all food (including sauces), strictly following recipes as provided by Asian Garden Hospitality Ltd, taking into account special dietary requirements.
- Ensuring that the in-house Food Safety Programme and the NZFSA Food Control Plans are strictly adhered to.
Ideally you will have:
- A formal institutional qualification (Dusit Thani or equivalent cooking certificate) OR at least 3 years experience in a reputable commercial kitchen (as an Authentic Thai/Asian Cook) may substitute qualification.
- Experience in working as part of a high performing cohesive team
- Experience in meeting and exceeding operating standards
- Confidence in following instructions and in reporting any issues or areas for improvement
If you want to join us on our journey as we embrace change and growth, then please email your CV and Application letter to: email@example.com
Subject: Asian Cook Chef Dunedin