|Company||Fuel to Fly|
|Listed||Wed 30 May, 9:53 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are very excited to be opening Fuel to Fly Dunedin from 1st July and are now seeking a Head Chef and Chef to lead our team.
We offer an exciting work environment with real opportunities to make a difference. The right candidate will be given coaching and mentoring opportunities as well as a generous remuneration package.
We are looking for a Head Chef and Chef with the following:
• A passion for food and cooking with at least 5 years’ experience (2 years for Chef)
• Knowledge of production processes, quality control and costs
• Understanding of the principles and processes for providing excellent customer care
• Knowledge of business and management principles in relation to strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership techniques and the coordination of people and resources.
• Safety and security
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
• National Certificate in Cookery (Level 3 or 4) or equivalent
• Attended NZQA unit standards 167 or equivalent
• Able to work rostered hours over 7 days a week.
In return we offer:
• We offer a wages, best in the industry discounts, ongoing development, and opportunities
• A fun, friendly and positive work environment where you’ll make a bunch of new mates
• A flexible roster
• On the job training
• A clear career path with opportunities for advancement
• Delicious food
• Epic work stories
To learn more about Airspresso Café and what we have to offer head over to our website www.airspresso.co.nz
If you want to be a part of this exciting business then email your CV and covering letter to Justin via firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful applications will be contacted for interviews
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.