|Company||The Garden Window|
|Location||Nelson, Nelson / Tasman|
|Pay & Benefits||Dependent on skills and experience|
|Listed||Mon 4 Jun, 9:39 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
The Garden Window is opening a café in Stoke and we are looking for a sole charge chef/baker to run our kitchen on a full-time basis.
The Garden Window started as a small kiosk at the back of Isel House. We are now expanding into a full size café and want to recruit a chef who can take our food ethos and make it iconic in the Stoke area. Our brand is our ethic – The Garden Window, taking produce and quality local ingredients (where possible) and turning them into something tasty, inspired and authentic.
• Three years solid kitchen experience;
• Ability to bake a must – the majority of our food will be cabinet and baking.
• Able to take sole charge of all cooking, menu planning, ordering and kitchen duties;
• Someone who can take our ethics and incorporate them into our menus and food selection;
• Must be able to work weekends and holidays;
• Someone with flair and a passion for food that can transform the ordinary into the extraordinary;
• Wide range of skills;
• Capable of thinking on their feet and managing change effectively.
Start date approximately mid-July.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.