|Location||Kapiti Coast, Wellington|
|Listed||Sun 10 Jun, 2:48 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Ideal candidates must be able to demonstrate a high level of maturity and proven career success as a Chef in a fast paced, high turnover restaurant. This role requires somebody who is not afraid of accepting responsibility and someone who is passionate about the delivery of quality product and service to customers.
We require someone who is enthusiastic, reliable and passionate about delivering quality product and service to customers. You will have an eye for detail and excellent work ethics.
You will have a high regard for food safety and personal hygiene and will be someone who has a can do attitude.
Key attributes are:
- Able to work weekends
- Strong & proven track record in the industry and as a Chef
- Ensure menu consistency and culinary standards in terms of presentation and taste
- Good handle of the English language
- Able to work autonomously, under pressure and able to work well within a team
- Flexible, supportive with a calm and unflustered personality
- Able to turn around breakfast , lunch & dinner orders quickly and without compromising quality
If you believe you have the qualities we are looking for and want to be a part of a successful team, please get in touch!
You must be eligible to work in NZ to apply for this role.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.