|Company||Heritage Hotel Management Limited|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 11 Jun, 1:22 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
At The Heritage Hotel Auckland, we pride ourselves on our values and aim for a level of service that will exceed the expectations of our guests. We are looking for a professional and dedicated Demi Chef to join our team.
This is a full time role therefore applicants must have good availability as shifts will be on a rotating roster. Breakfast shifts can start as early as 5am and late shifts can finish around midnight so having good availability and being able to work a rotating roster are essential.
If you have passion, knowledge, skills and dedication, this could be the opportunity you've been waiting for!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Organise your assigned section and ensure it runs efficiently
- Ensure that all food produced is in line with kitchen recipes and standards
- Prepare and cook all food orders with a sense of urgency
- Ensure your work area, equipment and section is kept clean at all times and check all food is stored and handled as per current food health and hygiene regulations
- Monitor and control all daily kitchen food and product requirements and all associated operational costs
- Maintain accurate records
To be successful you will have the following attributes:
- Previous experience as a Demi Chef or have 1+ years experience as a Commis Chef
- Experience in a la carte, buffet and conference dining will be highly regarded
- Candidates must hold a formal Chef Qualification
- Proven work history to work under pressure and within a team environment will be essential
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Must be eligible to work in New Zealand