|Listed||Mon 11 Jun, 2:32 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Are you an experienced hospitality and food service superstar looking for your next supervisory role?
Cater Plus is a locally-owned industry leader looking for a hands-on Chef Manager to run our Cafeteria within the Auckland Meat Processing Plant.
This role is responsible for overseeing the food service for the on site Cafeteria for all staff on site. Reporting to an Operations Manager, you will be a hands-on leader actively involved in the cooking and serving of all meals, the day-to-day running of the kitchen and making our customers great food!
Within this role, you will have one direct report, which you will need to encourage and lead to get the job done well, challenge themselves to improve, as well as work together, value and support each other.
The role involves:
• Culinary knowledge and relevant industry and supervisory experience
• Preparing, cooking and plating breakfast and lunch meals as well as preparing cabinet food
• Knowledge of dietary requirements and food control regulations
• Achieving legislative and budgetary guidelines
• Managing product quality standards and service delivery
• Being an exceptional team player
• Great communication skills and moderate computer literacy
• A flexible, can-do, committed attitude
This is a full-time position Monday to Friday working 4.30am to 1pm.
This is a rare opportunity which would suit someone who is wanting to develop their leadership skills by entering a managing role
Cater Plus Services is a catering management company. We operate 45 sites across the north and south island. Great staff are essential to great service and we know it.
Your uncompromising commitment to a passion for food and excellence in service will be well rewarded, with benefits that include a positive high-performing work environment, on-going professional development, a supportive team and a caring community-minded workplace culture that fits flexibly with your life.
If you have a passion for food and great service – we want to hear from you!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.