|Listed||Tue 12 Jun, 4:56 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are looking to secure an innovative talent to help build on our already successful team. We're moving forward with a strong focus on quality and innovation.
The successful applicant will:
·Help develop a new menu that will set the standard for Nova’s future.
·Build and maintain relationships with suppliers
·Cost menus and have the ability to work within a budget
·Successful run a small team of dedicated staff
The Ideal Candidate will possess:
· A positive attitude
· Be able to train and motivate all staff
· Passion and Commitment for food quality, consistency, service and cleanliness
· Ability to control food costs & contribute to the menu design, by keeping up to date with market food trends
· Strong work ethic with a proven record of reliability and staying power
· Good communications skills and work well within a team
You must be/have:
· A team player
· Fast and Organized
· Open to the flexible working hours of our industry
· Able to maintain high standards of Food quality, systems, cleaning and hygiene
· Must have a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role in a busy commercial kitchen
· A high level of English
· Current New Zealand Working Visa
In return we can offer you an above average hourly wage, based on your experience, job security and supportive operating team.
To register your interest in this position, please email email@example.com, attaching a short cover letter and CV.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.