|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 10 Oct, 8:55 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are looking for enthusiastic Full Time Cleaning Assistants to work at our site at Devonport Naval Base.
Hours of work are Full Time rostered over 7 days of the week.
In this position you will be responsible for:
• Cleaning the cabins, hallways and public areas to the highest standards
• Bed making, preparing rooms for guests, cleaning of bathrooms and toilets, vacuuming and rubbish removal.
• Maintaining and storing cleaning equipment and chemicals and other tasks as required.
• Following Health & Safety requirements at all times and maintain personal presentation standards.
• Driving to transport disposables and chemicals across the site
Our Perfect Candidate?
• Will be hard working, reliable and have a ‘can do’ attitude.
• Will have experience working in commercial cleaning
• Will have a flexible attitude (able to work at short notice to cover shifts) and with the ability to work on your own initiative.
• Will have attention to detail and willing to go the extra mile but most importantly will demonstrate a passion for customer service and quality.
Please note Police vetting and security clearance are required for this role. You would need to have lived in New Zealand for a minimum of 6 months in the past year.
If this sounds like you, click ‘Apply’ now!!
For further information about this role or for any recruitment queries please contact Recruitment on (email@example.com)
Applications close when filled.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.