|Listed||Thu 10 Oct, 9:54 am|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
Ryman Healthcare's Hilda Ross Retirement Village has a strong family and community focus. With a welcoming atmosphere, our village is filled with people who enjoy living and working here. Everything we do has to be good enough for mum and dad, and our team love putting smiles on our resident's faces.
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity to join our supportive team as a Housekeeper. This is a Part time position working Friday to Sunday 0900 - 1200
- Carry out housekeeping duties to ensure an excellent level of cleanliness and hygiene throughout the village
- Observe all health and safety precautions for the protection of residents, staff and visitors
- Work closely with, and support your colleagues
To thrive in our supportive and caring environment you will have:
- Strong empathy and patience with elderly residents
- Excellent attention to detail
- A reliable, friendly and professional manner
Benefits of working at a Ryman Village
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Certainty of hours through fixed rosters
- Work in a beautiful, resort style village
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Ryman Team Benefits Card with discounts from a range of suppliers and retailers
If you are interested in working for a company with a clear purpose that are committed to safety, kindness and developing our people we would love to hear from you.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.