|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 28 May, 8:52 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Auckland CBD
- Permanent / Part time + Full Time
- Hello Mister – Hardinge Street, Customs Street, & Parnell
- Inspiring, passionate, driven, and team environment
- Monday – Friday ONLY!
We have Roles to fill across Auckland
- Hardinge Street - Immediate start
- Customs Street - Immediate start
- Parnell - Opening August
Hello Mister is on the look out for some All Rounded Kitchen Superstars! Roles available at our Hardinge Street Store, AMP Store, and (Opening soon) Parnell store. The Hello Mister brand is offering an experience like no other. Our focus is to ensure we deliver the highest quality food and exceptional customer service. Going above and beyond our customer’s expectations
We have Full Time roles available across all branches. Hardinge Street & Customs Street roles are open for immediate start.
With Parnell opening in August 2018!
Why work for Hello Mister?
- Rapidly growing company with new ventures and opportunities on the horizon
- Strong path and career development
- Amazing team, with visionary management and leaders.
- Endless growth opportunities with new exciting roles needing to be filled as we grow.
We are looking for people who are passionate and have the drive to succeed on this journey with us. These people will be able to share and display Hello Misters culture and values.
Candidates for these roles will have had experience in a fast paced, busy environment and be able to serve between 250 – 350 customers in a 3 hour rush.
Applicants will also be confident with customers and have a knowledge of the food they are serving out to customers.
- Have strong organizational skills and have
- Have basic kitchen experience?
- Learn quickly and aren’t afraid to take
- Want to be apart of a young exciting growing business, with endless opportunities?
We are after staff who care about our customers and the service they provide. As well as people who are proud of their personal performance and enjoy what they do for work.
If you think you tick all the boxes and want to join this exciting company.. Well we think this is the place for you.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.