|Company||Kohu Road Limited|
|Location||Waitakere City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Above minimum wage, week days, no weekend work.|
|Listed||Fri 1 Jun, 10:14 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
To be successful in this role you will need:
• A can-do, positive attitude and great work ethic.
• A willingness to learn and take on new responsibilities as required.
• An ability to multi-task and use your time efficiently in a busy environment.
• A good eye for detail and to be able to follow instructions carefully.
• To be fit and in good physical health, as you will be on your feet all day, with some heavy lifting required.
• New Zealand residency or a valid New Zealand work visa.
What we can offer you:
• A hands-on training programme.
• A great company culture, working environment, great pay and hours.
• Career development opportunities.
• Free ice cream, (what’s not to love about that?)
This is an outstanding opportunity for anyone who has a keen interest in food and is looking to gain experience in a professional kitchen. If this sounds like the position for you, please submit your CV and cover letter (tell us about yourself) via the trademe link.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.