|Company||Ultimate Care Group|
|Listed||Tue 24 Jul, 1:00 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
At the Ultimate Care Group we promise to care.
Our aim is to provide our elderly residents, and their families and friends, with exceptional care, and we employ professional, dedicated and motivated staff for this purpose.
As an important member of our team you will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day running of the on-site, commercial kitchen. We are looking for someone to work a minimum of 18 hours per week. Depending on personal commitments such as family and study, you may also be asked to provide cover over holiday periods.
You will be providing nutritious and attractive meals to our residents.
We are seeking an applicant with the following skills:
- Previous cooking experience in a commercial kitchen, preferably in the aged care industry
- Food safety Certificate in mandatory and a qualification as a chef will be advantageous.
- Excellent understanding of all hygiene and safety practices required in a busy kitchen environment.
- Friendly personality, with excellent interpersonal and English communication skills
The key responsibilities for this role:
- Excellent record and documentation practice, planning, organisational and management skills.
- Preparing meals in compliance with health and nutritional standards.
- Manage modified diets according to dietitian and clinical requirements.
- Able to manage and lead a team and also fulfil the duties of a kitchen hand when required.
- Assist with all aspects of the finances, budgeting, and stock control
At the Ultimate Care Group we understand that we are providing a home for our Residents and we are absolutely focused upon the provision of exceptional care.
If you want to join our exceptional team of exceptional people, apply today.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.