|Company||St Pierre's Sushi and Bento Bowl|
|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 24 Jul, 2:22 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
This is a hands-on-position which requires total involvement in all aspects of daily operation including manufacturing process, quality control, looking after requirements necessary for the manufacture of relevant food items for sale. The candidate must be efficient enough to handle these tasks by using their skills, experience and traditional knowledge of the food. Additionally, good communications skills are essential to coordinate all the activities very well.
The main duties of St Pierre’s Chef/Cook include, but is not limited to:
- Preparing and cooking food
- Operate cooking equipment
- Storing food in temperature controlled facilities
- Plan new menus and estimate food requirements
- Train other kitchen staff members
This is a permanent full time position. (over 35 hours per week) however your hours and days of work may vary, so applicants must be reasonably flexible with time.
A good salary or wages will be offered to the successful applicant, and reviews as work skills improve with great other benefits.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements
- Qualifications and experiences in Hospitality / Retail are an advantage and Minimum three years of relevant work experience required and evidence must be produced.
- Staff lunch policy
- Sales Bonus targets
- Annual profit sharing programme after 6 months of employment.
- Long term career prospect.
The successful applicants will have an outgoing personality, knowledge, and experiences of Japanese food (minimum 3 years), be well presented and enjoy being kept busy in our quick service sushi restaurant/takeout store.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.