|Company||MAKI MONO SUSHI|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 9 Aug, 10:10 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
management staff for our Japanese style takeaway sushi stores throughout New Zealand. We can offer good career prospects to suitable applicants.
We have a full time position available for a experienced Sushi Store Manager & Supervisor in our Wellington City stores.
Sushi Store Manager/Supervisor Wellington position
You will need to be able to lead by example , multi task in a hands on role and have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in the art of Japanese style sushi & Japanese Bento, ensuring quality and presentation is to the highest standard
- Have a good knowledge of food safety in preparation of sushi and /or Japanese style cooking as well as understanding occupational health and safety
- Experience in preparing fresh sashimi.
- At least three years previous experience in managing or supervising a sushi team in a production role as well as having had the responsibility for training new staff members.
- Understand wage, food and waste costs.
- Being able to provide exceptional customer service as well as making sure all your team members are as well.
- The ability to open and close the store as well as financial transactions
- ability to problem solve and take action when required
- determine and monitoring of stock levels
- hire, train, recruit staff and arrange rosters
- come up with fresh new ideas for our sushi menu
A current full NZ drivers license is ideally required for this position as you will need to drive between our current stores in Auckland in our company car when necessary.
We also have a Supervisor position available in Tauranga and Christchurch.
We sometimes operate on a 7 day roster so you must be available for weekends, week days and public holidays.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.