|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 9 Aug, 1:07 pm|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
At Compass Group we have partnered with Air New Zealand as one team to create an incomparable lounge experience that people value and remember and as such, we have an exciting opportunity for an amazing Kitchen Hand/Dishwasher within our International Lounge at our Auckland Airport Operations. Rostered hours available within our 7-day operation. Casual roles available with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidates! Immediate starts available.
In this key role, you will be responsible for ensuring our highly engaging service culture is translated into outstanding “surprise and delight” moments for our valued customers by being responsible for washing dishes, general kitchen/cleaning duties, and stock control.
If you’re our perfect candidate, you will:
• Have excellent communication skills and be a great team player
• Be self-motivated, flexible and reliable
• Be well presented with a friendly outgoing personality and ‘can do’ attitude
• Be physically fit to do the role
• Able to handle extreme environments created from a commercial dishwasher
• Ideally have previous experience working in a commercial kitchen
• Ideally hold a food safety certificate (Unit Standard 167) or be willing to train for one
• Demonstrate a passion for great food, customer service and quality
Successful candidates will be able to satisfactorily pass a police and aviation security clearance.
If this sounds like you, click ‘Apply’ now!! Graham Dent Graham.firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Thursday 6th of September 2018.
Great People, Real Opportunities
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.