|Company||Happy Orange Tour group limited|
|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 17 Jul, 4:28 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manage Happy Orange Tour Group Limited business, to ensure the legislative compliance of the business operation, to perform the business planning and budgeting;
2. To manage systems workflow for the business on daily basis.
3. Development and promotion campaigns of tourism to attract oversea tourist.
4. Overseeing staff management, including interviews, selection of staff, training and performance evaluation.
5. Creating new documentation required for training purposes, company policies, budgeting and ongoing strategies and archiving data.
6. Encouraging oversea tourists giving feedback and comments, to promote the business via the social platform.
7. Designing and editing promotions for promotions and advertisement.
8. Actively provide suggestion and discuss with director during Director sub-group meetings, such as editing existing Happy Orange Website & social media and pro-actively taking initiatives and setting time frames and progress charts.
9. Managing financial transactions and claim process, prepare and analyse monthly sales report.
10. Handling complaints from clients.
11. Representing Happy Orange in meetings locally and internationally when required by the company.
12. Study the trends of the travel industry and analyse the potential business opportunities.
13. Maintaining relationship with related business partners to ensure the efficient business cooperation
14. Carrying out other daily management, marketing, project management, networking, operational management tasks, as needed to enhance the business operation.
• Tertiary qualification in business or tourism management
• Must be familiar with Custom link, Clarity system so as to dock and transfer between third party partners such as Ctrip, Alitrip and Mafengwo etc.
- Familiar with online OTA market trend especially Ctrip, Alitrip and Mafengwo and other top Chinese travel agencies and providing precise training according to season, promotion and new product.
• diplomacy and tact along with leadership skills;
• customer-orientation (after all customer is the king);
• people management skills;
• Be skilful in use of Office Microsoft/Excel software
• Must be able to work in flexible hours where it is required during weekends
• Capability to handle the stress of work especially during peak seasons of travel;
• At least 3 years’ operational experience in tourism industry is essential, preferably NZ experience. Applicants for this position should have a valid NZ work visa or NZ residency.
This role is to start ASAP, so if you are interested, please contact us.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.