|Location||Kapiti Coast, Wellington|
|Listed||Fri 20 Jul, 10:43 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Wendy’s is a well established brand with over 7,500 Restaurants worldwide. We have tried and tested systems that work. As a Manager you will have an opportunity to build, train and develop your own exceptional team. You will be working in a high volume and fast paced environment and we can offer you extensive training programs and certifications. Wendy’s also offers great opportunities for career progression throughout the organisation.
You will begin your career at Wendy’s on a training programme that will provide you with industry knowledge along with developing your human resources, marketing, finance and purchasing knowledge.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO :
- Has energy and drive to succeed in a fast paced team environment
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Has outstanding numeracy skills – that means great counting skills
- Outstanding organizational abilities and attention to detail
- the ability to manage people and a busy operation
- is passionate for career development
- Excels with established systems and popular menus.
WHAT WILL YOU BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR?
As an inspirational leader you will be responsible for the operational and financial management of the restaurant, driving sales and providing exceptional customer service.
DO YOU HAVE?
- A current driver’s license
- Hospitality or Fast Food Industry experience
- Preferably a minimum of 3 years experience managing at a high volume level
- Flexibility to work rotating shifts including late nights and weekends
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand
If you answer yes to all these, then this may be the job for you. Apply by clicking the link below.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.