|Listed||Mon 23 Jul, 4:06 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
The candidate must hold a management qualification and have relevant work experience in the hospitality. The candidate will be required to perform the following tasks:
1. Manage and supervise reservation, reception and house housekeeping activities
2. Ensure the operation is compliance with all the relevant regulations and laws and company’s policies and procedures
3. Ensure the motel is well presented and secure
4. Provide high quality services to customers
5. Supervise and train staff
6. Deal with customer enquiries and complaints
7. Provide solutions to issues raised by the customers to ensure customer satisfaction
8. Check stock levels and place orders
9. Be responsible for financial management including preparing and maintaining accurate financial records and reports, budget management, billing,etc.
You need to be reliable,multi-task and great attention to details,if it sounds like you,please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and interviews will be conducted.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.