|Company||Waitomo Glowworm Caves|
|Listed||Mon 23 Jul, 6:18 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Want to join the buzzing tourism industry? Then you're in the right place.
About Waitomo Glowworm Caves - Discover Waitomo Group
- a world-renowned tourism attraction with the famous boat ride under thousands of magical glowworms and a magnet for both local and overseas visitors
- part of Tourism Holdings Limited (thl) - NZ's premium tourism company operating iconic kiwi brands like Kiwi Experience, Waitomo Glowworm Caves and The Legendary Black Water Rafting (BWR)
- thl is also the BIGGEST CAMPERVAN operator in the world; with operations in NZ, AUS, US and UK such as maui, Britz, Mighty, El Monte RV, Roadbear and Just Go.
Our group employs over 50 food and beverage staffs across BWR, Waitomo Glowworm Caves and Waitomo Homestead, and we're on the lookout for a passionate Cafe Supervisor to join our crew.
- A recognised NZQA qualification in Hospitality or ideally at least three years of hospitality experience
- Proven leadership experience
- Cooking and barista skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Administration experience
- Outstanding communication skills
- Must be available to work on a 7 day roster
About your work:
- Ensure customers are looked after by providing them with outstanding service
- Maintaining Food safety and hygiene standards at all times
- Carry out cooking duties as required
- Cash handling responsibilities that include the use of POS system, electronic cash register and EFTPOS
- Reordering of stock and assistance with menu development
- Support our Discover Waitomo sites when required
We want crew who are willing to go the extra mile, help each other out and share team success. It's all part of our challenger spirit.
So if you're looking for a place that pushes personal development and challenges, apply now.
Also, why not take advantage of our amazing staff discount schemes on thl products to experience the adventures yourself.
To apply for this job, please go to our job site and enter the job code 32855TM.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.