|Company||Havana Brothers Coldpress|
|Listed||Tue 24 Jul, 9:03 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Planning and scheduling production to meet the business requirements
- Managing and directing production team, ensuring maximum efficiency and productivity.
- Determine equipment, materials and manpower required to complete production.
- Ability to gather and analyse data and create strategies based on findings.
- Directing and assisting with the production processes.
- Ensure that the staff operate in the safe environment.
- Checking orders, invoicing and collating data.
- Liaising with marketing manager and other licensing authorities.
- Managing and complying with food control plan
- Ensure all customer orders are picked and packed every day.
- Take ownership of juice quality assurance.
Wants a career in juicing
High level of communication skills
Organized with ability to prioritise
Able to operate autonomously
Have a high level of computer literacy
Has a qualification in Business Management
Customer service focussed
Strives on driving efficiency and constant improvements
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.