|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Wed 25 Jul, 10:28 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We currently have an opening for an exceptional Operations Manager to help take ownership of all our tremendous spaces and
take our service and systems to the next level. You must have at least 4 years experience at a senior management level.
We are primarily looking for a full time operations manager, who has full flexibility to work around the business’ needs. This would require both weekday and weekend work, daytime and/or evening hours.
- Ultimately responsible for the HR and day to day runnings of the business in its various departments.
- Overseeing all separate identities from marketing to accounts.
- Experience and confidence in the recruitment for front of house positions.
- Ensuring employees are well trained in all aspects of their roles, keeping staff training and health and safety requirements up to date.
- Responsibilities around booking live music gigs, assisting with special events and functions.
- An extensive understanding of both using our P.O.S. terminal, menumate and the mechanics around the back office set up, including loaded reports.
- Arranging and overseeing the purchasing and pricing of goods
- Ensuring that all customers are treated warmly, engaged in conversation where invited and made to feel welcome at O.G.B in all different areas of the business.
- Availability to help with the opening/closing and preparation of the bar and kitchen areas
- Serving customers, food service and drinks to tables and assisting in other areas of the bar including kitchen when required.
- Making top-grade barista coffee if required.
- Must have an understanding of the O.G.B brand and way of service, must enjoy giving all customers a warm and excellent experience in our venue and be prepared to leave personal troubles at the door so you can always be “on-form” for our customers
- Ability to produce weekly rosters for both O.G.B and Parlour front of house team, taking into consideration special events and functions.
- Confidence in producing weekly rosters and the overseeing of Frederick Woodwards Barbershop
- Clear and articulate verbal communication and excellent presentation
- Must hold a current General Managers Certificate, additionally a first aid certificate would be an advantage.
- Confidence in reporting to both the General Manager and Company Owners.
If have already taken the time to enjoy a drink at O.G.B, experienced our famous service and are keen to help build the next part to our story at a senior level, we’d love to hear from you.
Please drop your C.V. into the bar during weekdays attn. Laura or email your CV to email@example.com.
You must be eligible to work in New Zealand indefinitely to qualify for this position.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.