|Company||Te Henui Lodge|
|Location||New Plymouth, Taranaki|
|Pay & Benefits||To be negotiated|
|Listed||Wed 25 Jul, 1:10 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Reporting directly to the Property Manager, the Assistant Manager will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the Lodge. This is a hands-on role and our ideal candidate will be willing to get involved and assist with all areas of the operation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Allocating duties to housekeeping staff and ensuring rooms are cleaned to a high standard.
- Acting as Duty Manager when the Property Manager is not on site.
- Negotiate and secure tenancy agreements, collect rent, and monitor rent arrears.
- Assist with office administrative work.
- Review maintenance, security and tenancy contracts.
• Complete reservations and check-in procedures.
• Undertake weekly banking and be responsible for petty cash.
• Demonstrate an understanding of and enforce Health and Safety (including accident reporting procedures) and emergency procedures.
Skills you will bring:
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience or a relevant qualification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and hands on attitude
Applicants should be able to live on site and be available on weekends when required.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.