|Company||TASCA Mt Eden|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 26 Jul, 12:36 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Tasca is a highly regarded Tapas Restaurant and Bar with a focus on great customer experiences and Set in beautiful olive garden. We offer unique Mediterranean ambiance to our diners that awarded us a place in Metro Top 50 cafes, looking for experienced and qualified restaurant Manager at Mt Eden Shop
- We are seeking a hardworking and passionate individual who has relevant experience in a similar role or ready to step up.
- You will be in charge of managing a large number of staff so will need to have strong leadership abilities and be confident in giving direction and providing excellent staff training.
- You must have an excellent knowledge of Spanish /Mediterranean wines and cuisine, and fluency of Spanish language is an obvious advantage.
- Must be able make excellent coffee.
- We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual who will work with us to create a friendly and inviting atmosphere
- Attention to detail and a thorough approach to tasks is key
- Role will include on-going staff training, managing floor and bar staff, ordering and maintaining stock levels, managing bookings, including special functions and entertainment while always ensuring a positive customer experience is maintained
- You will be reporting to the owners
- You will be the key point of contact between the floor and the kitchen and as such must ensure the smooth running of the restaurant
- You will need to be flexible with hours - comfortable working weekends, nights as well as some day shifts.
- You must have current LQC and willing to get Manager's Certificate.
Please apply in writing including two reference letter to firstname.lastname@example.org"
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.