|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 26 Jul, 9:04 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Duties & Responsibilities
Your duties will include:
• Managing the operation of the restaurant and bar.
• The ability to recruit, lead and train team members.
• Explain the menu to guests, assisting those with special dietary needs or preferences.
• Work with Chef to develop Korean fusion menus.
• Cost control - Stock management.
• Set targets and objectives, work schedules and procedures.
• Maximise revenue to aid in reaching targets.
• Deliver exceptional customer service at all times.
• Evaluate staff performance and customer satisfaction levels for improvement.
• Manage reservations and attend customers queries.
Skills & Experience
Your skills and experience will include:
• At least 2-3 years of experience in related field.
• Confidence to show us your exceptional abilities and passion with Korean food and beverage.
• Hole a LCQ and GM certificate.
• Excellent communication skills both in Korean and English.
• Strenuous management acumen and excellent customer service skills.
• Energy, a guest focus and the ability to think outside of the square.
• Impeccable personal grooming.
• Flexibility in available hours, covering late nights.
Candidates with current and valid New Zealand citizenship, residency or work visa with unlimited working hours are preferred for this position.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.