|Listed||Fri 27 Jul, 12:47 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
The successful candidate:
- Passion for service delivery and exceeding guest expectations
- Minimum two years' experience in managing a premium restaurant
- Excellent management, problem solving and organisational skills
- Lead by example and motivate a productive and successful team
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and must be an engaging and inspiring leader
- Ability to recruit staff, control costs, rostering and maintaining wage budgets
- Experience in training and development, coupled with a strong commitment to teamwork
- Thrive in a fast-paced pressurised environment and highly driven to achieve exceptional results
We create special memories that the guests will never forget and this could be the next step in your hospitality career. We offer competitive rates of pay and a host of staff benefits. If you wish to work in this dynamic, challenging and busy role and have the attributes above, we'd love to hear from you.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.