|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 31 Jul, 4:27 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
To succeed in this role you will be focused on Customers and profitable growth. You will enjoy:
- Providing excellent customer service
- Controlling selection, training and supervision of staff and motivating
- Decision making
- Learning and developing
- Determining product mix, stock levels and service standards
- Promoting and advertising the establishment's goods and services
- Maintaining records of stock levels and financial transactions
- Undertaking budgeting for the establishment
- Ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
We have a calm, fun and professional work environment and find good character as important if not more important than skills, they can be taught. We provide uniforms, staff meals, professional development and social outing and trips.
Only applicants invited to interviews will be
contacted. You must be in New Zealand and able to attend a practical interview
at short notice, we do not accept applications from overseas or applicants
needing sponsorship visas. If you are on a work visa it must be valid until at
least January 2019.
Please send your CV to Ian firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ
residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Store Managers Role:
You will help lead our team fun
& fresh front of house team with your ability to not only make every
guest have the best possible experience, but by leading from the front and
motivating and coaching your awesome team!
You will have:
A minimum of 1 year’s work experience in a similar fast paced work
A positive vibe to lead your tribe!
A Managers Certification
Great communication skills
The Benefits of working with us:
Restaurant p knows that each and every team member plays a vital part in the
success of the company which is why we offer:
A great work environment
- where you’ll spend your day surrounded by positive & passionate people
Fantastic training program
-a chance to never stop learning!
Competitive rates of pay
Heaps of incentive
Multiple outlets for
feedback – At here we LOVE innovation and we like to look at things differently
– and the best people we can get feedback from are our awesome teams!
A clear career path with
opportunity for real progression – We can guarantee hard work and determination
will be recognized – ask any of the senior team how they got there!
So, if you’re ready to start the next step in your career please
apply with your CV and cover letter and tell us why you would be the perfect
fit for this great team!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.