|Location||Waitakere City, Auckland|
|Listed||Sun 5 Aug, 9:07 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
This Iconic West Auckland venue with breathtaking views is looking for an experienced Duty Manager. Their multi-functional offerings attracts a mix of corporates, locals and tourists. In the busy season this role will have you co-ordinating and delivering consistently high standards of service. You will have full accountability and take full ownership of this role by ensuring customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- Management of three to eight staff members on any shift
- Ensure the smooth running of the shift
- Uphold Liquor License procedures
- Cash up and stocktake responsibilities
- 2 to 3 years experience in a similar role & environment
- Confident in sequence of service & beverage knowledge
- Adaptable to the ever changing needs of the client
- Innovative, forward thinker who enjoys leading from the front.
- Work under a passionate management team
- 40+ hours a week
- Free parking & shift meal
- Opportunity to develop your career
- Generous salary based on experience
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Claire Baldwin on 09 5570616, quoting Ref No. 149390 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.