|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Sun 5 Aug, 11:32 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Take the responsibility to manage the whole restaurant operation independently and confidently.
- Responsible for arranging the purchasing and pricing of goods according to the budget.
- Responsible for maintaining records of financial reports and stock level.
- Organise marketing activities, such as advertising, promotional events, and discount schemes.
- Taking bookings and arrange functions as per the customer requirements.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment and long working hours.
Successful applicants will have relevant restaurant experience (3 years or more) and/or relevant diploma qualification or higher, and be knowledgeable about the type of food sold/prepared, sauces, ingredients, etc.
You must be able to work weekends, and public holidays, and be able to supervise sale of liquor.
CVs to Rhythm Rawat Enterprise Limited by applying on this page