|Company||Delaware North Auckland Airport|
|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||$20.35|
|Listed||Mon 6 Aug, 12:39 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are now recruiting and need new experienced Team Leaders and Supervisors to lead and motivate our teams to exceed expectations and current standards of hospitality at Auckland Airport.
Our brand new outlets and exciting restaurant concepts deserve the very best team to lead them.
We are a seven day operation so weekend work is involved, and as is the availability to work rotating rosters that may include early starts or late finishes. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supervising outlet operations including cash reconciliation
- Guiding the team to deliver superior customer service to all internal and external customers
- Be passionate about self-development and the development of others
- Driving food & beverage sales supported by established promotions, staff training and suggestive/trust selling
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail and time management skills are essential.
- Availability across 7 days and for shift work. Previous experience in leading a team in a hospitality or retail environment will be considered advantageous.
- Good command of written and spoken English to enable adherence to compliance and policy requirements
- Computer literate – most induction, learning, rostering and time-sheet programmes are online. Basic working knowledge of MS Excel, MSWord, Outlook required
- The ability to ensure security procedures and behaviours are adhered to in line with airport and CAA requirements
- A super barista under pressure and/or, good knowledge and experience of bar service, alcoholic beverages, bar stock control and requisition procedures will be advantageous
- Own transport as some shifts are not covered by public transport
- Food Safety Certificate (NZQA 167) mandatory or willingness to acquire if successful.
- General Manager’s Certificate advantageous
If you possess a winning attitude and this opportunity sounds like it’s made for you please APPLY NOW.
We are also recruiting for team leaders and supervisors in our other new restaurants – Best Ugly Bagels, Mexico, Better Burger and 400 Gradi.
Only those already residing in Auckland and eligible to work in NZ need apply. Apply now – applications are constantly being reviewed and interviews ongoing!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.