|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Pay & Benefits||Starting salary around $47000 based on a 40 hr wk|
|Listed||Mon 6 Aug, 1:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Exciting Management Opportunity at Hornby KFC
- Be part of one of the world's most loved food brands
- We have over 90 stores across NZ & we're still growing!
Kiwi's know and love KFC with its world famous secret 11 herbs and spices! It is a brand close to everyone's heart and there are now over 90 stores across New Zealand. It has been a success story since the first store opened in 1971.
Restaurant Brands operates KFC in New Zealand and it is a corporate franchisee and specialises in managing multi-site branded food retail chains. Restaurant Brands is listed on the New Zealand Stock Exchange and currently has 215 stores across New Zealand for KFC, Pizza Hut, Starbucks and Carl's Jr.
We employ over 3500 staff across NZ and serve over 60,000 customers every day!
As an Assistant Restaurant Manager you will:
- Provide an excellent level of customer service and drive a customer service culture across the store
- Be responsible for running shifts and the store in the Managers absence
- Train and coach staff and drive performance
- Direct and motivate a team within a busy Quick Service Restaurant (QSR)
- Be part of ordering, managing wastage and controlling labour costs
- Assist with the overall running and management of a busy fast food environment
We are looking for people with:
- Supervisory experience and the ability to lead a team
- Some business understanding to help with the running of the store
- Energy, integrity, and drive to succeed
- Passion to train and coach others
- Experience within a customer service environment (hospitality or retail would be ideal but is not essential)
What's in it for you:
- Ongoing training and development including specific in-house programmes
- Future opportunities to become a Restaurant Manager
- Being part of an exciting brand that is well known in NZ
- Salary based on 40 hours per week
If you are interested to build a career or enhance your existing experience in the exciting QSR sector, please apply online now!