|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 7 Aug, 2:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- A pay rate of $66k AUD tops anywhere in NZ
- A role that every hospo mate will drool over
- Career progression & Community involvement are big on this companys agenda
Yes, thats right it does say relocate to Melbourne, the world&s most liveable city, with an average temperature of 21 degrees, whats not to like right. Just think, days off cruising down The Great Ocean Road to see the 12 apostles or having a cold beer at The MCG watching an AFL or cricket game. I bet its starting to sound more appealing now and this lifestyle can be a reality.
We want amazing Assistant Restaurant Managers willing to make the move across the ditch to Australia and work for a company that is big on staff progression. This is not the pinnacle of your career its only the beginning.
Founded in 2004 in Melbourne, Victoria, Grill'd Healthy Burgers is an Australian success story. 14 years on, and 135 restaurants later, Grill'd is still passionately focused on providing healthy, nutritious burgers, salads and chips to its raving fans. Grill'd is a passionate, dedicated and resilient company and it looks for the same qualities in its people. The business is built on the 4 values of Passion, Leadership, Ownership and Trust and share the love by giving back to the community through its Local Matters program.
- Always put customers 1st to make sure their experience is nothing short of amazing by living the companies vision and values. You are the face of the company and the 1st point of contact for your team
- A hands on manager who will lead from the front, aswell as assisting the Restaurant Manager with his duties and covering their days off. Remember this role has the opportunity for growth and we want someone who wants their managers role.
- Manage your team effectively through on the job training and goal setting through regular meeting and performance reviews.
- Strive to always hit targets, manage labour costings through effective shift planning
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are followed through effective management.
- Your people skills will be out of this world so a fun loving personality will fit the role like a glove
- You will have great leadership skills, where you will inspire your team to be the best that they can be
- At least three years experience as in a supervisor position with at least 1 year as an Assistant Manager
- Be ambitious & driven always wanting to push yourself and your team to do better
- Proven experience in previous roles leading a team, hitting targets set by higher management
- Involvement in charity work, youth groups, or community projects will be of an advantage to you in this role
This role is only open to New Zealand Citizens willing to relocate to Australia. So if you feel you have the personality, drive and ambition to make this big move.
This is a game changer and opportunities like this dont come around to often. Its time to grab the bull by the horns and take this leap of faith
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.