|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Up to $60k for Right Candidate|
|Listed||Tue 7 Aug, 5:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Experienced Restaurant Manager required in West Auckland.
- Salary Role Paying up to $60k depending on experience
- Starting at the end of July early August- so time to put your notice in.
One of our local favourites is looking for a Restaurant Manager. For the right candidate, this presents a seriously cool opportunity. this restaurant and function centre is a seriously cool place to work. Youll be working with group of true industry professionals in an environment where you will be allowed to shine!
You will need to be experienced and super slick, have great food & beverage knowledge and be a friendly, outgoing person. The restaurant will be busy so this is not a job for first-timers. I see it as 90% hands on role. You will have set days off but will be expected to be available over Christmas.
This role is really busy in the summer as its a real tourist hotspot based in West Auckland near Kumeu
Theres an amazing salary on offer along with benefits of working for an owner-operator.
For this role you will need:
- New Zealand residency or citizens only
- At least 3 years experience as a restaurant/duty manager.
- A current duty managers certificate & LCQ Cert
- Experience in staff training and managing staff rosters
- An amazing customer service ability
- To work well supervising a close-knit and experienced team
- To thrive in a fast-paced restaurant environment
- To use initiative and be calm under pressure
Senior Duty Managers we want to hear from you today!
Hit Apply Now to upload your C.V and we will be in touch for an interview.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.