|Location||Wanganui, Manawatu / Wanganui|
|Listed||Wed 8 Aug, 2:24 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Your role will include
• Set rosters and ensure the correct staff and levels are maintained with in the staffing budget.
• Ensure cover for Illness/ Accident is in place 7 days a week
• Hire, train and guide store employees in delivering excellent customer service.
• Assign responsibilities to employees for operational effectiveness.
• Develop action plans for the team to meet operational and organizational objectives.
• Adhere to employee wage and hourly laws.
• Ensure that store in maintained according to sanitation and cleaning standards.
• Obtain customer feedback and make appropriate business developments or changes to meet customer needs.
• Monitor and manage store staffs by regularly conducting performance assessments, providing feedback, and setting challenging goals to improve operational performance.
• Identify and address issues in store performance.
• Schedule regular meetings to discuss about business development opportunities and any issues.
• Communicate clearly with all employees to ensure effective store operations.
- Any other duties requested to be preformed by Owner
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.