|Company||Chipmunks Playland and Cafe, Tawa|
|Listed||Wed 8 Aug, 8:30 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We now have a great opportunity for a Supervisor/Manager to join the team and help the store owners to deliver a consistently excellent experience to our customers.
This is a senior position in the team reporting directly to the owner.
The Supervisor/Manager will be involved in all aspects of the day to day operations of the store including;
- Leading and coaching team members to consistently deliver exceptional customer service
- Ensure the store is always clean and safe for our customers
- Oversee the cafe operation to ensure quality and profitability are maintained
- Assist the store owner with developing and implementing policies and proceedures to ensure the smooth operation of the store
- Overseeing the growing after school care business and ensuring all MSD policies are adhered to
- Assisting the owner with all other aspects to grow and develop Chipmunks as the market leader in our industry
The role is predominantly based Tuesday to Saturday between the hours of 9am and 6pm, however as a 7 day/week business there is a requirement to work different shifts and after hours functions from time to time. The role would suit a hospitality professional with experience managing multiple revenue streams. As a business catering to 0-11 year old children the role would also suit someone with childcare / ECE / OSCAR (Before & After School Care) experience and a strong emphasis will be placed on relevant training and experience in this area.