|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 9 Aug, 4:07 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
This vibrant and upbeat venue is an opportunity for a hospitality professional to display their strength in leadership and BRIGHT personality. This North Shore based establishment is the perfect spot for an afternoon tipple but is busy well into the night with it's multiple function rooms. If you are hardworking, happy and can lead a team CLICK APPLY NOW!
- The documentation of P & L reporting.
- Supervision of stock control, food and wage cost.
- To lead AND be part of the team.
- Passion for coordinating events and functions.
- Drive staff training to its fullest.
- Day-to-day running of the venue.
- 2 to 3 years experience in a similar role & environment.
- Passion for excellent customer service and product knowledge.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Experience with P & L reporting, stocktaking, wage costing.
- LCQ & General Managers Certificate.
- North Shore location.
- Family orientated business - become part of something special!
- Great salary for the ideal candidate.
- Room to grow and develop within the company.
- Manage and mould your team.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Claire Baldwin on 09 5570616, quoting Ref No. 149390 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.