|Company||Shahi Indian Inspired|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 9 Aug, 5:44 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Shahi Indian Inspired is operating from over 15 years and is well known locally for its taste and standard of service that is provided to loyal and new customers alike.
Some of the Duties and Responsibilities that will be expected includes:
- Taking reservations, handling customer enquiries and complaints, greet and advise customers.
- Preparation of staff roster and manage staff issues.
- Staff hiring training and supervision
- Regularly review food quality, research and plan new menus;
- Ordering, negotiations with suppliers, setting new prices according to the budget
- Manage and control the stock levels to determine optimal volumes of inventory
- Managing advertising and promotion of the business.
- Maintain overall Restaurant cleanliness, follow all health and safety regulations;
- Cashing up, banking and report the financial data to director once a week.
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
Candidate must have a minimum of two years food industry and at least 3 years of
Candidate must have a good knowledge of the Indian food and must be able to speak/understand Indian language
This position involves late night and weekend work.
Management qualification and full NZ driving licence required.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.