|Company||The Sprig & Fern Tavern|
|Location||Lower Hutt, Wellington|
|Listed||Fri 10 Aug, 2:12 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Minimum of four years experience in supervising / managing a licence premises.
- Proven track record of customer service.
- High knowledge of Craft Beer, Wine & Spirits
- Experience in managing procurement, purchasing, stock control and ordering, wage control, rostering and employee relations.
- Experience managing a team of approximately ten employees.
- Detailed knowledge of Food Hygiene and Health & Safety.
- Current LCQ and Manager's Certificate
- Computer skills and experience with point of sale design software and reporting tools.
- Flexibility to be able to work any days of the week including weekends, public holidays, daytimes and late nights is essential. Set finishing times are unlikely without prior arrangement and will depend on the level of the business on the day.
- Due to hours of business operations, own transport is required.
- A high level of written and spoken English is required.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.