|Company||Mount Maunganui Sports Club|
|Location||Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Thu 23 May, 10:27 am|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
The Club has 800+ Members, spread over 5 Sports Codes. We're also a popular Community Facility for Local, National and International Events.
Reporting to the Club Manager and Board, you will be in charge of the Club Bar and Events (for both Members and Non-Members).
- Bar Staff Rostering, Supervising and Training
- Inventory Control including Stock-take and Ordering
- Shift Management
- Running the Bar for Events - for both Members and Non-Members
- Ensure LCQ is followed at all times
- Promotion and Bookings of Events at the Club - meeting KPI's
- Assist Event Organizers with their Events including helping with the Event process and on the day of the Event (via Bar)
Experience and skills necessary:
- LCQ / Managers Licence
- 2-3 years in similar role.
- POS Experience
- Strong leadership skills, passion for people, and business knowledge.
A flexible schedule is a must.
This is a Part Time role, with increased hours available depending on Bar and Event needs.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.