|Company||The Realm Bar & Bistro|
|Pay & Benefits||Competitive salary and additional benefits|
|Listed||Mon 27 May, 12:39 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Are you highly motivated, have super leadership ability, enjoy hosting diverse and interesting patrons and truly love the hospitality industry? Are you experienced in all aspects of bar operations, and do you love food, and are a sports enthusiast. Then this might be the career opportunity you have been looking for!
Do you have what it takes to manage one of Wellington's most iconic, innovative and successful suburban sports bar and bistro? We are looking for someone who has a proven track record in running and managing a successful busy bar and food eatery. Most importantly we want someone to help lead and motivate our team with high levels of energy and enthusiasm. If this is you, then we have a fantastic opportunity available that will suit you! Come join and lead the Team at the Realm.
This is an outstanding opportunity for the right person to be involved with a leading hospitality group and the successful Realm business that has a long standing reputation for excellence.
The applicant will need to have at least 3 years’ experience in successfully managing and running all aspects of a hospitality outlet and possess the necessary qualifications and hospitality skills.
Personal skills and strengths:
- Passionate about customer service, and delivering outstanding hospitality to your guests
- A passion for great food, beer and wine with experience in developing great menus
- A strong grasp on stock management and financial controls.
- Excellent reputation in the hospitality industry (references)
- Proven leadership track record
- Structured and organised, with good time management
- Ability to deliver on KPI's and to deliver on strong financial results. History of financial success when managing
- Strong sales and marketing experience, and networking skills
- Focused on team training and development
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.