|Company||The Kebab Company|
|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Thu 7 Nov, 3:15 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Key Responsibilities –
• Oversee the smooth running of the store
• Make sure to have products and set prices as per the purchasing cost and keeping in mind the gross margin
• Liaise with suppliers to ensure that stock is adequately maintained, such that there is no shortage or excess of supply
• Set budgets for the store and conform to the same
• Material handling and ensuring safe storage of goods.
• Manage cash register and be meticulous in cash handling
• Ensure that the premise is always kept in neat and presentable manner
• Manage shop staff on shift
• Attend phone calls and resolve any doubts that clients have
• Maximize sales by advising customers of ongoing promotions and deals
• Ensure that the work complies with health and safety policy
• Hiring and training staff, scheduling rosters and managing their performance
Skills and Experience required:
• Expertise in making chicken shawarma
• Have knowledge and experience in Turkish cuisine.
• Must have at least 2 years of experience in managing middle eastern cuisine restaurants.
• A tertiary business qualification is essential, need to be mature person who can handle responsibilities during shift.
• Previous customer service and retail experience.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.