Good luck with your application!

Create a Job Profile and let great jobs, like this one, find you.

Create a Job Profile

Trade Me Job Profiles is currently in beta. You can still set up your Job Profile, and we'll deliver the following benefits in early to mid 2018.

Now's a great time to create a Trade Me Job Profile.

Looks like your job hunt is ramping up. You've added at least two jobs to your watchlist in the last 24 hours!

Nice work!

Your profile is now public, which means recruiters and employers can now contact you.

You can change your privacy settings from your profile.

Jobs Listing Branding
Company Dockside Restaurant & Bar/Bin44 Bar + Restaurant
Location Wellington, Wellington
Listed Mon 11 Nov, 12:32 pm
Type Full time, Permanent
Can you manage a fast paced busy restaurant and bar better than the rest?
Are you a Hospo expert?
Cool, then read on!
We are after an experienced Manager who can run a busy floor and bar to join the crew.
You will be managing up to 12 wait/bar staff with the focus being service!
Dockside is a high profile waterfront restaurant. Bin44 is a Craft Beer Bar + Restaurant also located on the Wellington Waterfront.
Both places are no walk in the park. From your past experience you will know how an exciting, vibrant & profitable F&B operation operates. Training, staff management and sound cost control / revenue generating ability will all be key skills required in this position.
An outstanding employment history with 5+ years proven experience in the hospitality industry is essential and at least 2 years at management level. A current LCQ & GM license is a big plus. We are after talented hospitality professionals with energy and enthusiasm who wants a job that is exciting, challenging and fun.
Fun people who can multi task, prioritise, keep calm under pressure as well as have good common sense and initiative are the people we are looking for.
We have 3 roles available, 2 at Dockside and 1 at Bin44.
That's right, if you are awesome...... Please apply!

Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.