|Company||Gateway international motel|
|Location||Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Mon 18 Nov, 6:17 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- To lead and manage all aspects of Motel operations,
- Full financial accountability for the Motel’s performance; drive business and utilize all areas of the motel to generate revenue across the accommodation
- supervising the housekeeping, completing time sheets for housekeeping daily
- Drive high levels of guest satisfaction through the consistent execution of service standards and initiatives, visible operational leadership and high interaction with guests
- Multiple tasks.
Areas of Skills and Traits:
- New Zealand qualification in business or management an advantage but not a must
- At least 1-2 years' experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of seekom and Strait PMS will be beneficial
- Top notch customer service skills
- Have a friendly and professional attitude
- Be self-motivated and have an infallible eye of details
Please email CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org and all Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. Must be willing to undergo drug test and have no criminal conviction
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Are you available to work public holidays?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs