|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 11 Jun, 7:10 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
The successful applicant will gain valuable experience in an exciting, fast pace business, as a member of a strong team who provide the operational control of the Super Shuttle fleet in Auckland. The AOC will report directly to our North Island Manager and will be the face of our business at Auckland airport. They will help deliver critical functions that ensure our fleet is appropriately managed, loadings optimised and customers are delivered to their destination on time and in accordance with our service standards. Additionally, the AOC will be integral to the ongoing relationship with Auckland International Airport on a day-to-day basis.
What will set you apart from the rest? Specifically, we are looking for an individual with the following attributes:
• Is professional and able to lead;
• Is operationally astute with good problem solving skills;
• Actively seeks responsibility, demonstrates commitment and is prepared to go the extra mile for our customers;
• Understands the importance of relationship management and has excellent interpersonal skills;
• Has the ability to work both independently and in a team environment;
• Has a high standard of presentation;
• Has excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Is customer focused;
• Demonstrates an ability to work well under pressure; and
• Is a strong multi tasker.
We are looking for an individual who displays the energy and drive to really make a difference within a challenging and demanding environment. The successful applicant will also be flexible around working hours as on occasions, this role will require weekend, night and public holiday work. A competitive remuneration package is available for the right candidate.