|Company||Carrington Golf Resort and Winery|
|Location||Far North, Northland|
|Listed||Thu 12 Jul, 10:44 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are currently seeking a Receptionist/Duty Manager to join our team.
Key Responsibilities of the role includes,
• Ensure smooth and efficient overall day-to-day operations of the Front Desk.
• Provide excellent customer service as per Resort standards.
• Checking in and out of guests, assist guests with any enquiries, reservations and housekeeping requests.
• Liaising with and communicating all relevant information to the Front Office team and to other departments.
• Sharing your strong knowledge of accommodation, activities, rates and the surrounding areas, in order to up-sell our products and services and maximise occupancy and revenue.
• Handling requests and complaints, deferring to the Manager/Supervisor when necessary.
• Ensuring that all security procedures are followed in relation to cash, keys, guest security and privacy.
• Maintaining a consistently high standard of accuracy when inputting information into the Lodge computer systems.
• Dealing with golfers arriving to play, collection & return of carts for golfers, dealing with Membership of Golf Club and actively encouraging new members.
• General tidiness of Pro-Shop/Reception area (dusting, vacuuming/tidying/watering plants).
• Stocktaking and re-stocking of Pro Shop as required.
• Ensuring reservations have correct tariffs and up-sells, ensure messages are accurate and passed on promptly.
Key Skills & Experience
• Minimum 3 years Front Office/Reception experience in a Resort/Hotel environment.
• Immaculate presentation and grooming standards and exhibit strong people skills.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Genuine passion about customer service and exceeding customer expectations.
• Be highly motivated and the able to work unsupervised in a busy environment, take great pride in their work.
• Competent in computer systems, strong numerical and accounting skills.
• Proactive and able to resolve issues confidently and methodically.
• Demonstrating an understanding of both Health & Safety (including accident reporting procedures) and emergency procedures and assisting in hotel evacuations, knowledge and training in fire and evacuation.
• Ability to work a flexible roster, including weekends and school holiday periods.
• Full clean NZ drivers licence is essential.
• Preferable to hold a current General Managers licence.
• A tertiary qualification and bilingual would be highly regarded.
We offer a competitive salary based on your experience at this beautiful working environment in Far North of NZ, company accommodation might be provided to the suitable candidate. You will have fun meeting and dealing with a diverse range of customers while being part of our highly skilled and respected front office team.
If this role sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.