|Company||Flight Centre Travel Group|
|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Retainer + Unlimited commission! Minimum of 40k!|
|Listed||Sun 8 Apr, 9:29 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
What do we mean, exactly? You’re ready for a career, not just a job. You want the chance to grow and develop your skills by working with a company that both motivates and rewards your hard work. You love the idea of running your own portfolio, while being supported in every way possible.
You dream of a career in travel, you possess an entrepreneurial spirit and can build and maintain customer relationships.
Flight Centre is known for its lively culture, work hard/play hard mentality and of course the incentives like uncapped commission, reward based overseas trips, educational's and of course our celebrations that are quite simply, the stuff of legends!
Interested? Here is what you’ll be doing:
• Using your travel experience to sell the products and destinations you love
• Building, maintaining and managing your client portfolio
• Providing exceptional customer service in person, over the phone and via email
• Preparing customised itineraries to suit the consumers preference, budget and visas requirements
• Earning a base salary plus uncapped commission, in your first year you’ll earn no less than $40,000. Did we mention this is uncapped? The more you sell, the more you earn.
• Joining an energetic and social team on a 7-day rotating roster (5 days on, 2 days off)
• Access to exclusive industry discounts on flights, accommodation, cruises, tours and more
• Domestic and international educational trips, awards nights and conferences
• Free health and wellness consultations, fitness challenges and financial planning advice
• Paid volunteer leave so you can get involved in helping local and global communities
• Enhance your career development through product, business management and team leadership training.
• Internal careers progression opportunities! We always hire leaders from within and thanks to our global network, this could mean a career that literally takes you places!
Here are some of the professional attributes we’re seeking:
• Sales skills and some experience in a target-driven role
• Customer service expertise
• Overseas travel experience within the last 5 years
• Computer proficiency with the ability to quickly learn new systems
• A desire to take ownership and responsibility of your own success and earnings
The boring bits
• You must be legally able to work here. Your work visa must be valid for 2 years minimum
• That's the only boring bits- everything else is very exciting!
Due to regular internal transfers and promotions both nationally and internationally, we are often recruiting nationwide for fresh talent.
Now recruiting in your area, apply now!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.