|Company||Everest Travel Limited|
|Location||Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Tue 19 Jun, 12:40 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Minimum qualification–Relevant Tertiary qualification gained in NZ in Business / Management / Travel and Tourism field.
- Experience – minimum of 1 year in the same industry
- Attention in details and focused
- Strong marketing orientation with ability to maximize sales and profitability
- Multi-task ability and well organized
- Positive attitude towards work
- Able to work under high pressure
- Excellent knowledge of Amadeus Reservation System
- Excellent problem solving technique
- Proven track record in leadership is essential
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To plan and implement budgets and other business strategies
• Hiring staff, training, mentoring and development.
• Periodical review of staff performance vis-à-vis the key performance indicators
• Establish and maintain good relationships with all customers and handle complaints, requests and enquiries
• Prepare daily / weekly reports as required.
• To analyse daily/weekly/monthly sales, identifying opportunities for increasing profitability and maximising revenue.
• Managing till operations and cash up.
• Develop and maintain relationship with key stakeholders
• Responsible for pricing of tickets, in conjunction with the Director and ensuring that adequate profit margins are achieved
• Identifying needs of the business for advertising, selecting appropriate media for advertising and placing appropriate ads as per the approved budgets
• Identifying ‘Airlines Specials’ and devising strategies for promoting them with customers
• Ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
• Other duties as required from time-to-time
For the right candidate we offer the opportunity to join our vibrant company, a competitive remuneration package, and a range of development opportunities.
Candidates should apply in writing with their CV and covering at email@example.com.
We would love to hear from you!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.