|Company||Flight Centre Travel Group (New Zealand)|
|Pay & Benefits||$40k minimum (Retainer + Unlimited Comm)|
|Listed||Wed 4 Jul, 12:59 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
What you'll enjoy doing each day
- You will be the face of Flight Centre delivering amazing travel experiences to our customers
- From organising a dream getaway to Alaska, cruising the South Pacific, or your local schools annual soccer trip; no two bookings will be the same!
- With an unrivalled array of products at your fingertips you will use your incredible travel experiences to sell the world to your community
You'll bring with you
- You'll be living in or near the area or have first-hand knowledge of the area
- You're a keen participant in your community, with a network of friends, you know the locals, to turn into lifetime customers of yours
- You have the gift of the gab, happy to chat about travel all day long, providing that neighbourly experience that makes customers comfortable their dream holidays are in trusted hands.
- Some experience in a target-driven role, preferably in sales
- You'll also be computer and technology savvy
- Your own overseas travel experiences
Eligible to work in New Zealand for at least 2 years at the time of your application
- A great team to work with, attending community events together, sponsoring local business and getting behind sports teams
- A company culture focused on Reward & Recognition, think… domestic and international educational trips, awards nights and conferences
- Full in-house training and development
- Free health and wellness consultations, fitness challenges and financial planning advice
- Access to exclusive industry discounts on flights, accommodation, cruises, tours and more!